1. Product introduction
JGXL series intelligent current-limiting High voltage and low voltage protector is a comprehensive protector with multiple protection functions of high voltage, low voltage and High voltage . It has the advantages of modularization, intelligence and visualization. All protection parameters such as current protection can be set according to the needs of electricity consumption.
When high voltage, low voltage, over current and other faults occur in the line, the protector can instantly cut off the power supply to protect the electrical equipment from damage.
This series of products is compact in structure, beautiful in appearance, and can be installed on standard rails.
2. Working conditions
1. The ambient temperature should not exceed +40℃, not lower than -5℃, and the average temperature in 24 hours should not exceed +35℃; the ambient air humidity should not exceed 50% at +40℃;
2. The altitude of the installation site should not exceed 2000 meters
3. Pollution level 3
4. In the installation environment, there is no dangerous medium of explosion, no gas and conductive dust that corrode and destroy insulation, and there is no place where rain and snow are attacked.
3. Main technical parameters
1. Working voltage: AC230V, 50Hz;
2. Rated current: 40A setting range 1 to 40A;
63A Setting range 1 to 63A;
80A Setting range 1 to 80A;
3. Over-voltage protection value:
the setting range is 220 to 300V; the default value is AC270V
4. Under-voltage protection value: the setting range is 140 to 200V; the default value is AC170V
5. The first normal power-on delays 1 second to automatically close; the power supply is powered off under normal conditions, and the protector does not open
6. The product is automatically disconnected within 3 seconds when it is powered on for the first time in the case of over-voltage, under-voltage and over-current; when an overload fault occurs under normal operation of the line, the product will automatically close after a delay for the first overload fault, and when the second occurrence of an overload fault occurs In the event of an overload fault, you must press the manual reset button to close the switch after handling the fault, or power off the product and deal with the overload fault, then power on, the product will automatically switch on.
7. Reset time after failure: 20 seconds; setting range from 1 to 120 seconds;
8. Mechanical life ≥ 100,000 times, electrical life ≥ 4,000 times;
9. The wiring method of the product: the bottom goes in and the line goes out, the top goes in and the bottom goes out, the default wiring method is the bottom goes in and the line goes out;
10. Product power consumption: ≤2W
11. Wiring capacity: 1-63A 16 square, 80A 25 square
4. Button function
1. Setting key: Press and hold the setting key for 2 seconds to enter the setting state. After entering the setting state, each press will enter the next setting menu;
2. Up key: Query the current setting parameters of the product, and increase the setting value parameters in the setting state;
3. Down key: Query the last fault information of the product, and reduce the set value parameter in the setting state;
4. Reset button: When the first over current occurs, the product will automatically close after a delay of the specified reset time. When the second over current occurs, it must be confirmed that the load is not overloaded, and then manually press the reset button to close the product. , in the setting state, press the reset key to save and exit the setting state.
5, product settings
1. Press and hold the setting button for 2 seconds to enter the setting state, display the over voltage setting value UH270, the setting range is 220-300, and the over voltage default protection value is AC270V;
2. Press the up key or the down key to change the protection value required by over voltage;
3. Press the setting button to enter the next menu, the under voltage setting value is UL170, the setting range is 140-200; the default under-voltage protection value is AC170V;
4. Press the up key or the down key to change the protection value required for under-voltage;
5. Press the setting button to enter the next menu, the setting value of over-voltage protection is Ut1, the setting range is 1-120 seconds, and the default value is 1 second;
6. Press the up key or the down key to change the protection value required by over-voltage;
7. Press the setting button to enter the next menu, the rated current protection setting value is In63, the setting range is 1-80A, and the default value is 40A or 63A;
9. Press the up key or the down key to change the protection value required for over-current;
10. Press the setting button to enter the next menu, the over-current protection time is set to Int20, the setting range is 1-120 seconds, and the default value is 20 seconds;
11. Press the up key or the down key to change the protection time required for over-current;
12. Press the setting button to enter the next menu, the automatic reset time Adt20 after failure, the setting range is 1-120 seconds, the default value is 20 seconds;
13. Press the up key or the down key to change the automatic reset time;
14. After the setting is completed, press the reset button to save and return to the actual current and voltage display
6. Panel description
More about this source text source text required for additional translation information
8: matters needing attention
1. When the protector is energized for the first time, it needs to delay 1 second to supply power to the load normally, and it will be closed 20 seconds after the fault occurs and the power supply is normal;
2. The N line of the protector is the zero line, and the L is the live line, and must not be wrongly connected;
3. Please tighten the clamp screw before use to prevent damage to the product due to poor contact;
4. If you do not use the product for a long time, you should pay attention to moisture-proof, dust-proof and other protective measures;
5. This product has no isolation protection function. Please disconnect the front-level circuit breaker switch before line maintenance.